NEWS BRIEF: FFA paves way for Reno-Stead Airport runway improvements
February 15, 2018
Reno-Stead Airport has been presented a $21 million grant from the Federal Aviation Administration. grant in Reno-Stead history. The grant provides funding for runway reconstruction that will enhance operational safety.
The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board, which owns and operates Reno-Stead Airport, approved the construction contract for the Runway 8-26 project. Sparks-based Road and Highway Builders, LLC, will serve as contractor. Cr and construction is set to begin March 8.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)