NEWS BRIEF: Maplewood earns education licensing
January 11, 2018
Maplewood Training Stables, Inc., a Reno-based horse breeding, training and sales operation owned by CEO Julie Winkel, received full- term licensing from the Commission on Postsecondary Education (CPE), the licensing authority for the oversight of private postsecondary educational institutions operating in Nevada.
Maplewood's Horse Industry Training Program is a two-year postsecondary educational program that specializes in producing horsemen and horsewomen. The school received provisional licensing in May of 2016 and then fulfilled the requirements for full- term licensure in 2017. Learn more at maplewoodstables.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing