NEWS BRIEF: Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation matching gift challenge kicks off
January 4, 2018
The Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation (NNCCF) announced its annual Know the Gold matching gift challenge is active through the end of January 31. F, friends and other supporters have the opportunity to double their donations by participating in this special fundraising campaign.
The Know the Gold campaign kicked off in September 2017 and has encouraged local businesses, schools, churches, organizations and individuals to raise funds for local children with cancer. The William N. Pennington Foundation is matching donations to this campaign dollar-for-dollar up to $250,000 through January. Visit http://www.nvchildrenscancer.org to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing