NEWS BRIEF: Northern Nevada HOPES awarded grant
January 11, 2018
Northern Nevada HOPES has been awarded a grant for $4,500 from The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, in partnership with Macy's.
The grant will be used for HOPES' harm reduction services, including the Syringe Service Program at Change Point.
Change Point provides syringe services, harm reduction supplies, counseling, and free HIV and hepatitis C testing. Visit http://www.nnhopes.org to learn more about HOPES.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21