NEWS BRIEF: Washoe County Health Dept. provides healthy options for restaurants
January 12, 2018
The Washoe County Health District is partnering with local restaurants to present W.O.W. (We Order Well), a movement that promotes healthier menu options.
W.O.W. provides materials, such as encouraging smaller portion sizes on popular menu items or healthier kids menus.
The program would also provide restaurants with promotional materials for menus and storefronts.
Visit gethealthywashoe.com fFor more information and or a list of participating restaurants., visit: GetHealthyWashoe.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing