Nominations open for Allegra of Reno’s FootPRINT Fund
April 12, 2018
Allegra of Reno nominations are being accepted for this year's nonprofit grant program, the FootPRINT Fund.
Allegra of Reno will present its According to Allegra of Reno, theThe FootPRINT Fund awards print and marketing communications services to select nonprofits organizations in the region toto assist them in advertising and marketing efforts.
Nonprofit organizations in Washoe County are eligible to receive up to $1,000 in grants for services. Visit http://www.allegramarketingprint.com to apply.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Tahoe City moving forward with 14-unit affordable housing project