North Lake Tahoe Local Luminary Campaign honored
March 1, 2018
North Lake Tahoe's Local Luminary Campaign earned a Visit California Poppy Award in the Best Content Marketing Initiative category at the biennial Poppy Awards & Industry Recognition Gala on, Feb. 15, at the City National Grove in Anaheim, Calif.
The Local Luminaries campaign showcased six North Lake Tahoe individuals in an original, six-episode video series that highlighted the lives and passions of the local community. The short-film documentaries and corresponding blog content featured local experts in alpine skiing, mountaineering, culinary arts, music, leadership and history.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada