Northern Nevada’s Dickson Realty on naed to “REAL Trends 500” list
April 5, 2018
REAL Trends, a national publishing and communications company based in Denver, has named Dickson Realty on its "REAL Trends 500" list, an annual study that represents the standard of measuring performance of the nation's leading realty service firms.
Dickson Realty was tabbed the 197th largest real estate firm in the nation by dollar sales volume, and the 78th largest privately owned independent real estate firm in the nation by number of transactions.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered