Office of the Nevada Labor Commissioner releases Construction Wage Survey
April 12, 2018
The Office of the Nevada Labor Commissioner has released the 2018–2019 Construction Wage Survey.
All contractors who have worked on construction projects throughout the Silver State may participate in the survey, even if they are not required to have a contractors' license.
Completed surveys are due by 5 p.m.pm on July 16, 2018 in order to be included in the process for determining the prevailing wage rates, which will be posted on Oct. 1, 2018, as required by Nevada. Contractors can access the survey at http://www.labor.nv.gov.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move