Office of the Nevada Labor Commissioner releases Construction Wage Survey
April 12, 2018
The Office of the Nevada Labor Commissioner has released the 2018–2019 Construction Wage Survey.
All contractors who have worked on construction projects throughout the Silver State may participate in the survey, even if they are not required to have a contractors' license.
Completed surveys are due by 5 p.m.pm on July 16, 2018 in order to be included in the process for determining the prevailing wage rates, which will be posted on Oct. 1, 2018, as required by Nevada. Contractors can access the survey at http://www.labor.nv.gov.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno