Plumas Bancorp. awarded Community Bankers Cup by Raymond James & Associates
March 22, 2018
Plumas Bancorp, the holding company for Plumas Bank, which has a branch in Reno, was awarded the Community Bankers Cup by Raymond James & Associates for operating one of the top performing community banks in the country.
Raymond James evaluated 272 publicly traded community banks with assets between $500 million and $10 billion on six financial performance metrics focused on asset quality, deposit composition, profitability, expense control and returns. The top 10 percent performing banks were presented with the award.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move