Reno Bighorns earn Community Appearance Award for third straight year
May 24, 2017
The Reno Bighorns received the Community Appearance Award for community service at the 2017 NBA Development League Meetings in Indianapolis, Ind.
It was the third year in a row the Bighorns earned the honor.
Bighorns personnel made more than 200 appearances in the community; supported more than 400 area organizations; raised more than $70,000 for local nonprofits and collected more than 3,500 non-perishable food items during the D-League season.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- Sparks business manufactures new Reno flag: news briefs, week of May 7
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Professional Saleswomen of Nevada announces finalists for SWOTY award
- Saint Mary’s adds online urgent care check-in
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire