Reno’s Itronics, Inc. adds e-scrap grinder
March 29, 2018
Itronics Inc. has received delivery of a commercial scale e-scrap grinder for grinding shredded circuit boards (e-scrap) to feed its refining furnaces. The grinder is custom built and has approximately the same throughput capacity as the company's shredder.
The grinder is expected to significantly increase the capacity for producing ground circuit board scrap for refining, while significantly reducing the cost.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered