Renown Health named finalist for military award
April 19, 2017
Renown Health has been named one of 30 finalists for the Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award. This year's finalists were selected from 3,064 nominations submitted by Guardsmen and Reservists.
Renown Health has partnered with the Army's Partnership for Youth Success Program, which uses its connections in private industry, academia, and state and local public institutes to provide job interviews and potential employment to separating service members.
For more information about the Freedom Award and this year's Freedom Award finalists, visit http://www.FreedomAward.mil.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city
- Great Basin Brewing Company to be sold to Mammoth Brewing
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed