Renown honored by the American Heart and Stroke Association
May 8, 2017
Renown Regional Medical Center has been honored by the American Heart and Stroke Association for high quality heart and stroke care.
In heart care, Renown Regional was awarded The Get with the Guidelines – Heart Failure Gold Achievement for continually treating heart patients using the highest standards of care as well as AHA's Mission: Lifeline Gold receiving honor for treating heart attacks.
In stroke care, Renown Regional was awarded The Get with the Guidelines – Stroke Gold Plus with Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll award. This recognizes hospitals that provide the best treatment based on national guidelines and administer lifesaving drugs to stroke patients within 60 minutes of arrival.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal