Ride Right wins RTC ACCESS paratransit contract
May 30, 2017
The RTC ACCESS paratransit service contract was awarded to Ride Right, which operates vehicles throughout the nation and provides more than a million rides each year.
The contract will begin July 1.
While there will be new management of RTC ACCESS, the drivers of the ACCESS vans will remain the same.
The RTC ACCESS fleet includes 50 paratransit vehicles that have motorized lifts and are able to accommodate wheelchairs. This door-to-door service is provided to eligible individuals under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) within three-quarters of a mile of fixed-route transit routes. There are more than 3,600 clients who depend on ACCESS for transportation in the region.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- Sparks business manufactures new Reno flag: news briefs, week of May 7
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Professional Saleswomen of Nevada announces finalists for SWOTY award
- Saint Mary’s adds online urgent care check-in
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire