Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern Nevada needs golf tourney teams
May 4, 2017
Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern Nevada (RMHC® Northern Nevada or Reno Ronald McDonald House®), a non-profit that provides lodging for families with hospitalized children, is seeking a few more teams to join its 32nd Annual RMHC Golf Tournament on Friday, June 2, 2017, at Red Hawk Golf and Resort.
By filling both the Hills and Lakes courses, the charity aims to reach funding objectives for the year.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal