RTC project award
October 21, 2016
The Regional Transportation Commission's SouthEast Connector project has been recognized by engineering and construction organizations.
Phase 1 of the project received the project of the year for best transportation project from the American Society of Civil Engineers Truckee Meadows Branch. It also received project of the year for transportation projects of more than $20 million by the American Public Works Association Nevada Chapter; and earned the National Build America Award for civil construction management by the Associated General Contractors of America.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Reno area businesses get boost from Nevada basketball team’s success