Rye Patch Gold intercepts gold at Florida Canyon mine
November 30, 2017
Rye Patch Gold Corp., a mining company based in Nevada, reported results of scout drilling of the sulfide zone at the company's flagship Florida Canyon mine located 128 miles northeast of Reno.
Highlights included two drill holes, one that yielded two gold zones including 70.1 metres grading 2.94 grams per tonne gold; and the other containing three gold zones including 35.1 metres grading 2.08 grams of gold.
Trending In: News Briefs
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)