Rye Patch Gold intercepts gold at Florida Canyon mine
November 30, 2017
Rye Patch Gold Corp., a mining company based in Nevada, reported results of scout drilling of the sulfide zone at the company's flagship Florida Canyon mine located 128 miles northeast of Reno.
Highlights included two drill holes, one that yielded two gold zones including 70.1 metres grading 2.94 grams per tonne gold; and the other containing three gold zones including 35.1 metres grading 2.08 grams of gold.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Northern Nevada’s first-ever freestanding ER coming to Northwest Reno