Saint Mary’s Medical Center gets stroke care award
May 17, 2017
Saint Mary's Medical Center has received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get with The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus.
Hospitals must achieve 85 percent or higher adherence to all Get with The Guidelines-Stroke achievement indicators for two or more consecutive 12-month periods and achieve 75 percent or higher compliance with five of eight Get with The Guidelines-Stroke Quality measures to receive the Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- Sparks business manufactures new Reno flag: news briefs, week of May 7
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Professional Saleswomen of Nevada announces finalists for SWOTY award
- Saint Mary’s adds online urgent care check-in
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire