Saint Mary’s recognized by Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades
May 15, 2017
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center received an "A" grade designation from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for Spring 2017.
Leapfrog assigns A, B, C, D, and F safety grades to hospitals nationwide. Saint Mary's was the only hospital in the state of Nevada to receive an "A" grade designation out of the 19 hospitals reviewed.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal