Sierra Nevada Construction awarded North Valleys project
May 10, 2017
Sierra Nevada Construction was awarded a contract from Washoe County for the North Valleys Phase V Sports Complex additions and improvement project.
The $2.3 million project will include a new Babe Ruth Baseball Field, Multi-Purpose Flat Field, parking, landscaping, utilities and improvements to the North Valleys Regional Park.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal