Solar energy forum set for August
July 26, 2017
The benefits for businesses installing solar energy systems is the focus of a forum to be held the afternoon of Wednesday, Aug. 16, 1-4:30 p.m. at the University of Nevada, Reno's Innevation Center, 450 Sinclair Street in Reno.
The timing of installing a solar electric system is important because of expected changes in the areas of tax credits and financing for solar projects.
Cost is $20 in advance or $35 at the door. Registration is available online at Eventbrite http://bit.ly/2t9ZVgq. For more information, sponsorships, and exhibit spaces call 775-386-5441.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- The curious and questionable case of Lime and DoorDash in Reno (opinion)