Standard & Poor’s improves Reno’s bond rating
March 29, 2018
Standard & Poor's has upgraded the city of Reno's general obligation bond rating from A- to A+ with a stable outlook.
In athe report released last week, S&P says the city's upgraded rating is thethe result of a bi-annual review, and the rating S&P states that it is not expecteddoesn't expect to change the new rating during the two-year outlook horizon.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered