Summit Surgery Center opens in South Reno
May 31, 2017
Summit Surgery Center at St. Mary's Galena announced the opening of a state of the art breast center located at 18653 Wedge Parkway in Reno.
The first of its kind in the northern Nevada region, the Breast Center offers pre-biopsy and radiologic procedures, anesthesia and onsite pathology and imaging.
Treating physicians include two anesthesiologists: Dr. James Tan, MD, from Stanford University and Dr. Brianne Owens, from Andrews University. Dr. Chivonne Harrigal joins the team as a Board Certified Radiologist, Fellowship Trained in Breast Imaging at Stanford University.
The center will officially welcome the public June 8, at an event beginning at noon. For more information call 775-674-5200.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move