Taxable sales up
December 8, 2017
Taxable sales in Nevada for September stood at $4.45 billion, a 4 percent increase from a year earlier.
Washoe County's taxable sales were $733.9 million, a 4 percent increase from September of 2016.
Carson City's taxable sales stood at $98.5 million, an 11 percent increase from a year earlier while Douglas County's stood $68 million, up from $62.5 million in September 2016, an 8.9 percent increase.
Eleven of Nevada's 17 counties recorded an increase while Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lincoln, and Mineral counties recorded a decrease.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing