TEDxUniversityofNevada calls for speakers in January
May 31, 2017
TEDxUniversityofNevada organizers have announced their sixth annual event will be Saturday, January 27, 2018, at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center.
The call for speakers is open from June 1-24 and details can be found at: TEDxUniversityofNevada website.
Presenting sponsors of TEDxUniversityofNevada include the University's College of Business Online Executive MBA program, the Associate Students of the University of Nevada, the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority and the University of Nevada, Reno. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available for this year's event. For more information, contact Bret Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered