The Chamber of Commerce Reno-Sparks announces non-profit membership rate
May 24, 2017
The Chamber of Commerce Reno-Sparks announced a new non-profit membership rate, effective June 1, 2018.
Non-profit organizations that are not currently members should e-mail Ryan Parrish, Director of Member Engagement (RParrish@thechambernv.org) or call 775-636-9552 for an application. It will be necessary to provide documentation validating 501(c)(3) status. Any current 501(c)(3) will receive the new rate on its date of membership renewal. Other non-profits are eligible for a 25% discount off the Chamber membership rate.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal