Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
April 12, 2018
Toll Brothers has contracted to build 89 single-family homes at Rancharrah, the 141-acre master-planned community in Southwest Reno.
Rancharrah Holdings LLC has invested more than $47 million into Rancharrah in preparing the property such as the land and infrastructure.
Toll Brothers is the first homebuilder scheduled at the new development.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)