Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
April 12, 2018
Toll Brothers has contracted to build 89 single-family homes at Rancharrah, the 141-acre master-planned community in Southwest Reno.
Rancharrah Holdings LLC has invested more than $47 million into Rancharrah in preparing the property such as the land and infrastructure.
Toll Brothers is the first homebuilder scheduled at the new development.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move