Couple buys Reno T-shirt franchise
January 17, 2018
The husband-wife duo of Troy and Shawn Jaggers have purchased the Reno Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More franchise.
Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More is a garment decorating franchise, with corporate headquarters in Dunedin, Fla. Customers can design their own apparel.
The brand's Direct to Garment printing technology bonds ink to the fabric's molecules allowing products to be washed in both hot and cold water and with color-safe bleaching without risking damage, crack or peel to the image.
The Jaggers have resided in Reno for almost four decades. Troy worked as a police officer and EMT in Reno for 23 years, while Shawn works in the real estate industry.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason