Toothfairy Pediatric Dental opens new Reno branch
May 17, 2017
Toothfairy Pediatric Dental will open its fourth location in northern Nevada with an office at 5059 S. McCarran Boulevard in Reno.
Dr. Ben Salar owns the practice.
Toothfairy Pediatric Dental will host a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony featuring Reno City Councilmember Oscar Delgado on Wednesday, May 24 from 9:30 to 10:10 a.m.
Toothfairy now has locations in Fernley, Sparks, Gardnerville, and Reno and accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Amerigroup, and Health Plan of Nevada.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal