Triangle Labs buys equipment to better serve customers
March 1, 2018
Triangle Labs, Inc., based in Carson City, has purchased new equipment through a low-interest SBA loan facilitated by Nevada State Development Corporation.
The new equipment is expected to enhance service to the company'sits customers.
Triangle Labs, Inc., manufactures complex circuit boards, wiring boards, antenna substrate systems and other high-tech materials to customers in the defense, avionics, medical, automotive, energy, electronics, space, satellite and wireless industries.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada