Truckee Meadows Community College
September 21, 2017
The U.S. Department of Education has officially designated Truckee Meadows Community College a recognized Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI).
TMCC met the eligibility requirements and surpassed the 25 percent full-time equivalent Hispanic student population threshold.
The data qualifying colleges for HSI is collected at the end of the federal financial aid award year preceding the application date.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21