Turbo Global Partners announces economic development mission
May 16, 2017
Turbo Global Partners, a diversified investment management company
Based in Carson City, has announced an economic development mission is underway in Beijing with TURBO representatives meeting with Chinese counterparts for the sole purpose to select investment partners for TURBO's cultural and education joint venture with the U.S. and China.
TURBO recently announced it has formed two new business units -Turbo International and Turbo Education – in preparation for a joint venture with China counterparts for an education and cultural exchange via a Netflix monthly subscription business model for China Education Television Network. CETV has approximately 600 million cable subscribers.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- Sparks business manufactures new Reno flag: news briefs, week of May 7
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Professional Saleswomen of Nevada announces finalists for SWOTY award
- Saint Mary’s adds online urgent care check-in
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire