September 21, 2017
Reno's unemployment rate is at 4.1 percent, down 0.1 of a percentage point from July and down 0.6 of a percentage point from last year.
The unemployment rate in Carson City dropped 0.2 of percentage point over the month to 4.7 percent, a decline of 0.9 percentage point over the year during August, according to Nevada's Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing