USDA Rural Development Nevada
September 8, 2017
USDA Rural Development Nevada has grants and loans available to rural small businesses and agricultural producers to help them offset one-fourth of the costs of an alternative energy system or to improve energy efficiency.
Applications for renewable energy system and energy efficiency grants of $20,000 or less are due by Oct. 31.
Tribal business entities, rural electric cooperatives and public power entities are also eligible to apply.
For information, contact Laura Chavez at the USDA Rural Development office at 775-887-1222 Ext. 4764.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing