WalletHub weighs in on possible trade war with Mexico
February 7, 2017
Nevada ranks 39th in U.S. states that would be most affected by possible trade war with Mexico.
With President Donald Trump's plans for financing the soon-to-be-constructed border wall with Mexico sparking concerns about a possible trade battle between our two nations, the personal-finance website WalletHub conducted an in-depth analysis of which states would be most affected.
For a full report go to: 2017's States Most Affected by Trade War with Mexico.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city