Western Environmental Testing Laboratory earns new certification
March 29, 2018
Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB) in Sparks will now be certified in Nevada to analyze semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) by EPA methods 625 and 8270.
The new certification allows the company to test semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) in industrial and municipal wastewater samples, as well as and solid waste, soils and water samples.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018