Western Environmental Testing Laboratory earns new certification
March 29, 2018
Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB) in Sparks will now be certified in Nevada to analyze semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) by EPA methods 625 and 8270.
The new certification allows the company to test semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) in industrial and municipal wastewater samples, as well as and solid waste, soils and water samples.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno