Western Environmental Testing Laboratory earns new certification
March 29, 2018
Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB) in Sparks will now be certified in Nevada to analyze semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) by EPA methods 625 and 8270.
The new certification allows the company to test semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) in industrial and municipal wastewater samples, as well as and solid waste, soils and water samples.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- VIDEO: 800,000-square-foot S&S Activewear distribution center in Reno to create 350 jobs
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square