Western Environmental Testing Laboratory earns new certification
March 29, 2018
Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB) in Sparks will now be certified in Nevada to analyze semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) by EPA methods 625 and 8270.
The new certification allows the company to test semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) in industrial and municipal wastewater samples, as well as and solid waste, soils and water samples.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)