Western Title honored for philanthropy
November 30, 2017
Western Title, a Northern Nevada title and escrow company, is a finalist in Northern Nevada Business Weekly's 2017 Reader's Choice Best of Business as one of the Most Philanthropic companies in Northern Nevada.
Western Title donated time, goods and more than $17,000 to 48 local charities in 2017, including an industrywide food drive before Thanksgiving to benefit the Evelyn Mount Foundation, Christmas gifts for Adopt-A-Family, and donating necessities for The Eddy House, Washoe County Child Advocacy Center, and Nevada Youth Empowerment Project.
Trending In: News Briefs
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)