Western Title honored for philanthropy
November 30, 2017
Western Title, a Northern Nevada title and escrow company, is a finalist in Northern Nevada Business Weekly's 2017 Reader's Choice Best of Business as one of the Most Philanthropic companies in Northern Nevada.
Western Title donated time, goods and more than $17,000 to 48 local charities in 2017, including an industrywide food drive before Thanksgiving to benefit the Evelyn Mount Foundation, Christmas gifts for Adopt-A-Family, and donating necessities for The Eddy House, Washoe County Child Advocacy Center, and Nevada Youth Empowerment Project.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Northern Nevada’s first-ever freestanding ER coming to Northwest Reno