Clark & Associates hosts Affordable Care Act Group Therapy
November 23, 2016
Join hosts Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. for a lunch & learn on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting on Wednesday, November 30 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The AGC Building & Training Center.
Speakers include Kelly McIntosh, attorney at Holland & Hart, LLP, certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) and assists clients with matters related to HIPAA, HITECH and other state laws and regulations. Lisa Slook, CEO of 1095HelpDesk.com will also be speaking on her 17 plus years of human resources and payroll experience and is a certified Healthcare Reform Specialist and has earned her PHR and SHRM-CP designations.
"We are excited to host a lunch & learn for the Reno community and to have speakers with such a strong and experienced background," said Valerie Clark, president of Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. in a press release. "This is a way to ensure that everyone is staying compliant and up to date on all ACA Regulations."
Discussions include new deadlines and penalties for the ACA Reporting Requirements, the "Top Compliance Concerns for Employers," and a post-election discussion on the future of the ACA.
The AGC Building & Training Center is located at 5400 Mill Street Reno, NV 89502.
Please contact Becky Stidham at Clark & Associates for more details, 775-828-7420 email@example.com and register here for the lunch & learn.
Trending In: Newsletter
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada