NNHRA breakfast meeting to focus on Family and Medical Leave Act
May 3, 2017
The NNHRA will take a close look at the Family and Medical Leave Act at its next meeting 8-9:45 a.m., May 18 at Joanie's Creekside Cave in Carson City.
Anthony Hall from Holland and Hart, will present "Finding Your Way Through FMLA" including navigating the sea of confusion surrounding FMLA and its intersection with other laws like Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Workers Compensation.
Hall will address how to handle these unique issues, the ever changing rules with the ADA and abuse of intermittent leave.
Joanie's Creekside Café is located at 1795 E. College Pkwy #100 in Carson City. Those who RSVP by May 12 will receive early-bird pricing.
For more information or to RSVP for the luncheon program, click here.
Trending In: Newsletter
- Tahoe Beach Club sales reach more than $100 million
- 100% fiber network powered by AT&T Fiber now available in Reno area
- Nevada’s Apprenticeship Project welcomes first two employer partners to the program
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park expanding
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered