U.S. Bank sponsors free admission to the Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada
July 20, 2017
U.S. Bank is sponsoring a day of free admission for all museum attendees at the Childern’s Museum of Northern Nevada, located at 813 N. Carson St. in Carson City, on July 22 between 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
U.S. Bank, in partnership with Playworks, checked in with Americans across the country in a new survey, analyzing Americans' relationship with play. According to the survey, 98 percent of people said they think play is valuable, 86 percent believe it can relieve stress and yet 38 percent say financial stress prevents them from playing as often as they’d like.
U.S. Bank is responding by committing to reduce these barriers this summer through its Community Possible Month of Play. It starts with the bank investing $6.6 million in local nonprofits supporting play programs and mobilizing 73,000 employee volunteers to help make play possible for 100,000 Americans.
During the month of July, U.S. Bank will partner with our communities across the country to make play possible through the U.S. Bank Community Possible Month of Play.
Follow the journey at #CommunityPossible as we make play possible across the country. For more information, visit http://www.usbank.com/community.
About Community Possible
Community Possible is the corporate giving and volunteer program at U.S. Bank, focused on the areas of Work, Home and Play. The company invests in programs that provide stable employment, a safe place to call home and a community connected through arts, culture, recreation and play. Philanthropic support through the U.S. Bank Foundation and corporate giving program reached $54.2 million in 2016. Visit http://www.usbank.com/community.
Recommended Stories For You
About U.S. Bank
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp, with $464 billion in assets as of June 30, 2017, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,088 banking offices in 25 states and 4,826 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at http://www.usbank.com.
Trending In: Newsletter
- Tahoe Beach Club sales reach more than $100 million
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- NFCC annual survey reveals return to higher credit card debt and other financial trouble
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- NV Energy Foundation to donate $30K to nonprofits
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development