Panattoni Development completes construction of first building at South Valley Commerce Center
Panattoni Development announced April 11 the company has completed construction of the first industrial building at South Valley Commerce Center. Once complete, the development will total 390,000 square feet located on 20.27 acres between Sandhill Road and Trademark Drive in South Meadows. The parcel, previously owned by International Game Technology (IGT), is now owned by a joint venture of Panattoni Development and Hillwood Investments.
Building A totals 209,000 square feet and has a clear height of 32 feet. It also features up to date amenities including LED lighting and higher-level office finishes and can be divided into smaller units to accommodate smaller tenants if needed.
Construction of the total development is estimated at $15.5 million. The architect is Tectonics Design Group and the general contractor is Alston Construction.
Founded in 1986, Panattoni Development Company, Inc. is one of the largest privately held, full-service development companies in the world. Panattoni operates from 24 offices in the United States, Canada and Europe. Since inception, Panattoni has developed more than 200 million square feet of space including more than 65 million square feet of build-to-suit projects. http://www.Panattoni.com
“Unfortunately, once developers show up, history disappears and that’s what’s happening to Harrah’s Reno. Like the historic 1875 Adele’s building in Carson City, Bill Harrah’s crown jewel will disappear into the dustbin of history.”