12th annual Caregiver Recognition Luncheon
December 8, 2017
The 12th annual Caregiver Recognition Luncheon honored the best in caregiving.
The winners included:
Family Caregiver: Robbie Hibbs
In-Home Paid Caregiver: Greg Petroulis
In-Facility Paid Caregiver: Delia Vargas
Volunteer Hospice or Community Caregiver: Judy Humphrey
Recommended Stories For You
Caregiver for Veteran: Arlynn Tramble
Dual Life Caregiver: Julie Ornelas
Caregiver for Youth or Child with Special Needs: Steffi Vandever.
Special Recognition went to the flowing organizations:
Outstanding Business Award: AARP
Jerry Cruitt Humanitarian Award: Community Foundation of Western Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing