Al Brislain named president and CEO of Food Bank of Northern Nevada Board of Directors
May 30, 2017
Al Brislain has been selected as president and CEO of the Food Bank of Northern Nevada Board of Directors.
Brislain replaces Cherie Jamason, who will remain with the organization.
Brislain has more than 30 years of national food bank experience to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada. He previously served as chief executive officer for 20 years of major food banks serving Southern California, Eastern Washington State, and Southwest Florida, including nine years with America's Second Harvest, managing the Western Region and directing all support services to food banks throughout the American West. He also was senior vice president overseeing all member services for Feeding America for seven years.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire