Alina Ceballos promoted at the West Wendover office of Nevada State Bank
March 29, 2018
Alina Ceballos has been promoted to assistant vice president and branch manager of the West Wendover branch of Nevada State Bank.
Ceballos joined Nevada State Bank in 2015 as branch customer service manager for the West Wendover branch. Previously, she worked for a local casino, holding various leadership positions.
She moved to the United State 10 years ago from her native land of Romania.
She earned a bachelor's degree in international business from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University in Romania.
Trending In: People
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)