Alina Ceballos promoted at the West Wendover office of Nevada State Bank
March 29, 2018
Alina Ceballos has been promoted to assistant vice president and branch manager of the West Wendover branch of Nevada State Bank.
Ceballos joined Nevada State Bank in 2015 as branch customer service manager for the West Wendover branch. Previously, she worked for a local casino, holding various leadership positions.
She moved to the United State 10 years ago from her native land of Romania.
She earned a bachelor's degree in international business from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University in Romania.
Trending In: People
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno