Alina Ceballos promoted at the West Wendover office of Nevada State Bank
March 29, 2018
Alina Ceballos has been promoted to assistant vice president and branch manager of the West Wendover branch of Nevada State Bank.
Ceballos joined Nevada State Bank in 2015 as branch customer service manager for the West Wendover branch. Previously, she worked for a local casino, holding various leadership positions.
She moved to the United State 10 years ago from her native land of Romania.
She earned a bachelor's degree in international business from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University in Romania.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered