Allen Archie named assistant vice president and branch manager at Nevada State Bank
April 12, 2018
Allen Archie has been named assistant vice president and branch manager at Nevada State Bank's Wingfield Springs branch, 2483 Wingfield Hills Road, Suite A100, in Sparks.
Archie, who has more than 25 years experience in the financial industry, began his career in 1993 with credit unions and moved into the banking industry in 2006.
He joined Nevada State Bank in 2011 as a personal banker at the bank's Sparks location. In 2015, he became branch customer service manager of service staff and was promoted to service staff branch manager in 2016.
Trending In: People
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno