Amada Senior Care Northern Nevada’s Hart named Outstanding Service Provider of the Year
May 31, 2017
Ryan Hart, owner of Amada Senior Care Northern Nevada, has been named Outstanding Service Provider of the Year by the Senior Service Network.
Hart's work was highlighted by a $21,000 grant he earned from AllState Insurance for the Senior Service Network. Ryan earned this grant with the help of his wife, Juliana. The grant is the largest donation the Senior Service Network has ever received.
Amada Senior Care, which has locations nationwide, provides non-medical in-home care and guide families through senior housing options available for assisted living.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal