October 21, 2016
Anthony Mendoza, Maya Merlis, and Kayley Clark have joined the staff at Amplify Relations, while Alli Williams and Trinda Freese have been promoted by the advertising and public relations agency.
Mendoza was hired as account coordinator, while Merlis and Clark where both hired as staff assistants.
Mendoza has a background in business marketing.
All three are graduates of the University of Nevada, Reno. Merlis earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Clark earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications Studies.
Williams and Freese both started at Amplify Relations as staff assistants.
In addition the agency added three paid interns for the Fall 2016 semester. They are all pursuing degrees from UNR.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones