BJ North named to Northern Nevada Medical Center Board of Governors
May 4, 2017
BJ North, executive vice president and retail banking/commercial lending manager of Plumas Bank, has been named to the Northern Nevada Medical Center Board of Governors.
North has more than 35 years of banking experience, specializing in business and product development. She joined Plumas Bank in 2008 to oversee the bank's branch network, marketing and investment services. Prior to her position at Plumas Bank, she served as chief advancement officer for Truckee Meadows Community College.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal