Bowen, Reynolds join UNR Med’s Advancement and Engagement department
March 29, 2018
Tessa Bowen and Brin Reynolds have joined the staff at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine's Advancement and Engagement department.
Bowen was named communications manager and Reynolds was hired as multimedia specialist.
Bowen, who has 10 years of higher education and nonprofit communication experience, most recently served as public relations and communications manager for the National Strategic Research Institute at the University of Nebraska.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in mass communication from Doane University in Crete, Neb., and a Master of Public Administration degree from Bellevue University in Bellevue, Neb.
Reynolds previously worked as a professional freelance photographer in the Reno/Tahoe area for more than 10 years, specializing in event, wedding and editorial photography, as well as videography.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree with an emphasis in photography and a Master of Business Administration, both from UNR.
Trending In: People
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno